Tuesday through Friday 6am to 9am Morning Rush Hour
Tuesday through Friday 3pm to 9pm Evening Rush Hour & Major Event Targeting
Saturday 2pm to 10pm Major Events & Night Life
Sunday's Major Sporting and Special Events or Client Reservation
(DEC) Daily Effective Circulation (Download PDF)
Commuters & Highways Traveled
Loop 101 (3.5 Million Commuters)
Loop 202 (2.3 Million Commuters)
Loop 303 (300 Thousand Commuters)
Interstate I-10 (5 Million Commuters)
Interstate I-17 (2.3 Million Commuters)
Highway 60 (2.5 Million Commuters)
Highway 51 (1.2 Million Commuters)
We travel across these highways every day broadcasting your message on 3 Mobile Billboard trucks at peak morning and evening hours. The rear advertising panel is 6 x 6 making messages easy to read and nearly impossible not to view. Both side advertising panels are 10 x 6 giving it a three dimensional image that brightly illuminates at night leaving lasting impressions.
4 MILLION VIEWS PER MONTH
Talking Stick Resort Arena Downtown Phoenix
Maximum Capacity 18,500
Home of the Phoenix Suns, Arizona Rattlers & Phoenix Mercury. Many concerts and special events to choose from.
The Phoenix Convention Center is located directly across the street.
Two main entrances front and rear. Continuously drive around the facility prior to game time. Frequently driving by downtown restaurants and nightclubs.
Parking directly across the street from the facility during the entire event. Impressions are clearly visible to oncoming traffic and light rail.
Potential Eye Contact 10,000 (per truck)
Chase Field Downtown Phoenix
Max Capacity 50,000. We target this venue just like Talking Stick. Constant circles, night life and hi profile parking.
Mobile Billboard Potential eye contact 20,000 (per truck)
University of Phoenix Stadium
Max Capacity 63,000
Home of the Arizona Cardinals and over 50 big events per year.
Driving around the outer perimeter of the stadium 3 to 4 hours prior to game time.
Moving Active Adz has secured parking at West Valley Family Church. (Directly across the street from Green parking lot) Every vehicle entering typically with multiple passengers will have a lasting impression from your message.
Mobile Billboard Potential Eye Contact 20 to 30,000 (per truck)
ASU Sun Devil Stadium
Max Capacity 60,000
Home of the Arizona State Sun Devils & College Bowl Games
Mill Ave / Downtown Tempe
2 Main Exits & Entrances
Mobile Billboard Potential Eye Contact 25,000 (per truck)
Mill Avenue | Scottsdale Road
Home of many events such as the Tempe Art Festival, Culinary Festival, Concerts, Block Parties, and Sporting Events to name a few.
We provide outdoor Billboards in Scottsdale where others can't. Scottsdale City Codes.
Outdoor dining and night life crowds can easily view your message and engage conversation about your product or company.
Moving Active Adz Mobile Billboards cost per thousand views is lower than any other type of advertising including digital billboards and mobile billboard competitors. Moving Active Adz operates 40 hours per week, costing you about $6.50 per hour for all 3 Mobile Billboards all day every day! Costing you about $1.25 to reach 1000 people. There's no hidden costs or contracts, we let our company do the talking.
- Ads on mobile billboards are free to consumers; you do not have to buy a magazine, cable television, pay a monthly cell phone bill or newspaper to see your advertisement.
- Mobile Billboards are noticed because of their changing messages, bright bold colors and creative graphics.
- Moving Active Adz Mobile Billboards allow you to reach more people faster and easier than any other type of advertising.
- People are driving further and further every day.
- Repetition is extremely helpful when you are trying to increase your product awareness, or when you simply want to get your message across to millions of people. This task can easily be accomplished with mobile billboard campaigns.
- Outdoor advertising makes it extremely easy to target, or not to target a specific market.
- Mobile Advertising using motion have been determined to be the most effective outdoor advertising medium.
- Directional advertising at any location.
- Studies measured consumer awareness and sales between static billboards, billboards utilizing scrolling motion and lighting, and no billboards. 43% of the respondents recalled the static billboards over no billboards. However, 94% of the respondents recalled the scrolling lit billboard, but in addition, 80% recalled the specific advertisement. Of even greater importance, static billboards resulted in an increase of sales of 54%, but lit scrolling billboards resulted in an increase of sales of 107%!